we have obtained the have faith in of customers worldwide. a specialised supplier of a total assortment of chains, sprockets, gears, equipment racks, V-belts, couplings and reducers， pto shaft, agricultural gearboxes….
- Applicable Industries:
- Package deal:
- Shipping time:
- Top quality:
- Source Capacity:
- 4000 Piece/Pieces for every Day
Packaging & Supply
- Packaging Specifics
- Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Quantity(Baggage) 1 – 12 >12 Est. Time(days) five To be negotiated
|Relevant Industries||Equipment Repair Stores,Farms|
|Place of Origin||CHINA|
|Brand name Identify||EP|
If you require any favorable or rapidly shipping welcome to make contact with us
Q1:How your firm typically transports goods to your nations?
This issue is largely decided by the quantity of the goods. If the variety of orders is adequate for a container, it is recommended that containers be shipped by sea or rail if the number of orders is little, they can be shipped by the shipping company.
Q2:Is your firm’s merchandise retailable?
Sorry, we do not accept retail orders. Our order quantity is identified in accordance to the packaging of the items. For instance, if there are 30 circumstances in a single box, then 30 are the most affordable buy amount.
Q3:What is the payment approach?
If it is a place, we need to receive the complete payment ahead of they can be delivered if it is an get, then in accordance to the pay as you go 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment prior to the deal to signal the agreement.