DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This electrical power unit has a energy up energy down circuit with load holding on the two A & B ports. A pressure compensatred movement handle may be additional to circuit to regulate the decent speed with the cylinder.
one. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean all the hydraulic components concerned just before installation of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity with the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which need to also be clean and free of charge of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is encouraged.
4. The power unit really should be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree in the tank after the first operating from the energy unit.
six. Oil transforming is needed following the preliminary one hundred operation hours, afterwards when just about every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This power unit has a energy up gravity down circuit. Commence the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Manual override to solenoid valve is often provided if demanded. Also a strain compen sated flow manage is often added for the circuit to manage the descent pace from the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek advice from our sales engineer for the diverse pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capability.
one. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean every one of the hydraulic components concerned just before installation of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which need to also be clean and absolutely free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is proposed.
four. The power unit ought to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree from the tank just after the preliminary running of your electrical power unit.
six. Oil shifting is required following the initial one hundred operation hrs, afterwards when each and every 3000 hrs.