PersonnelOur product sales persons are well qualified to accommodate your requests and speak English for your ease.
one.five a long time
- Relevant Industries:
- Following Guarantee Provider:
Online video technological help
- Regional Service Location:
None, United States
- Showroom Spot:
- Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China
- Brand name Identify:
1-50 ton excavator,crane ,skid steer loader
- auger diameter:
- STD oil stream:
- STD force:
one hundred seventy bar
forty one/51HEX, sixty five Rnd,75Squ
blue or black
drill rotary head
- Supply Capacity:
- 1000 Set/Sets for each Month
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
- QINGDAO,DALIAN, SHANGHAI, NINGBO
Drill Rotary Head /Earth Auger Mounted By Excavator KATO HD550 For Tree Planting
Earth Drills are renowned throughout the entire world for getting the greatest augur method offered. A huge range of types are obtainable to suit any equipment and gap unexciting process from the smallest fencing work via to significant piling performs. With a innovative gearbox and non-dislodgement shaft, the EPG Earth Drill is constructed to out-complete and outlast, turning your machine into a actually common piece of gear.
Why we choose this earth auger?
It is obviously that earth auger is more efficient than manual work. Besides, using our product is safer than manual work. The hole which dig by the earth auger is more beautiful than man did.
Functions & Benefits
– Non-dislodgment shaft.
– Epicyclic Gearbox
– Hose & Coupler options
– Higher high quality hydraulic motor
– Solid hood ears
– Shock-lock tooth locking program
– Augers from 75mm to 1200mm
– new earth drills
1.Forged hoods ears: Deal with the heavy strain of daily use. Contact surface wider and safer.
two.American Motor: Developing the most reliable wear parts.
3.ERICYLIC gearbox: Unique planetary gearbox. Multiplied output torque. Extreme efficiency.
four.NON-dislodgement shaft: Assembled top down locked into earth drill house. Never fall out. Provided a safer environment.
five.18 Month After-sales service for auger drive.
drill rotary head Drill Rig Rotary Head Auger Drill Of Rotary Drilling Rig
How to choose the most suitable type?
Connected spare parts
Our auger teeth have patented unique design.Different teeth for different earth condition.
With those, I believe it is no problem to dig your dream hole.
Far more images
Manufacturing facility & Packaging
Q: HOW CAN I Pick THE Suited EARTH DRILL?
A:Remember to REFER TO Underneath Concerns:
- 1. Brand and product of Excavator/Backhoe/Skid Steer loader?
- two. Diameter of gap to be drilled?
- 3. Depth of hole to be drilled?
- 4. Ground type to be drilled?
After you have answered the over you can effortlessly make the right decision.
Q: DO I Need to have TO Acquire SPARE Elements WHEN Ordering AN EARTH DRILL?
A: It is not needed to buy spare parts for the Planetary Push as this is a sealed device, even so it is crucial to comply with the support routine as outlined in the operators guide. It is a good idea to acquire spare donning components (tooth and Pilots).
Q: CAN THE EARTH DRILL Match A Range OF Devices?
A: Yes, as long as the carrier’s requirements concur with the parameters of the Earth Drill as outlined in our catalogue.
Q: HOW DO I Suit THE EARTH DRILL TO MY Equipment?
A: There are four varieties of mounting linkage accessible
- Double Pin Hitch: to be employed with excavators fitted with quick couplers.
- Double Pin Cradle hitch: also to be employed with excavators equipped with quick hitch, in addition the Cradle hitch can be employed to stabilise the Earth Drill while travelling close to the internet site and also to aid in the clearing of spoil from the auger.
Q: WHAT CAN I DRILL?
A: There are 3 kinds of reducing teeth accessible,
1.Earth and Clay Tooth: Appropriate for drilling earth and clay.
two.Tungsten Teeth: Suitable for drilling difficult and abrasive ground.
3.Rock Teeth: Ideal for drilling delicate, fractured, rock.
Q: HOW DEEP CAN I DRILL?
A: There are extensions accessible for each and every Earth Drill however highest drilling depth rely on the adhering to situations
- Diameter of gap to be drilled
- Depth of hole to be drilled
- Kind of mum or dad equipment to be employed
- Ground sort to be drilled